New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

04 Trailblazer Passenger Window, locks, and mirror not working.

Search this Thread

Old March 13th, 2017, 2:22 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 Trailblazer Passenger Window, locks, and mirror not working.

Hello, I have seen a few threads on this topic but haven't seen much for a final resolution. This issue was intermittent at first but finally died the other day. I will include everything I saw. Thanks in advance for any help.

Front Passenger side electrical Problem:
Window, lock, and mirror inop from either side
Also, when I turn the key to off the radio turns off. Normally it stays on for a certain amount of time or turns off when a door is opened. So the switch for the passenger door may be another clue.
Maybe unrelated but the window lock button does not light up on driver side module, and doesn't work.

Troubleshooting completed:
Switched modules - both modules work on drivers side but neither on passenger side
Verified power on passenger side module thick orange and black wires. I can actuate window by jumping those to up/down output wires next to them.
Checked fuse under left rear seat and it is fine.
Disconnected connector between door many times and wiggled harness in both directions of connector (to rear of seat and to modules inside door) while pressing window switch.

This is where I am stuck. I haven't been able to find accurate schematics for the 04 Trailblazer so that doesn't help. If I could find those it would make this much easier. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old March 13th, 2017, 2:26 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whoops, sorry I thought I posted this in another forum. I apologize for making someone have to move it.