New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

No Heat

Search this Thread

Old October 26th, 2016, 5:25 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No Heat

I've replaced almost everything in my heating system. Radiator (leaked) clutch fan (worn) therm. heater core, heater bypass hose and assembly connector(intake), heater control valve.

I've watched a couple videos on YouTube and read a couple messages here to show me it's probably the temp control blend door. I've watched them Both operate, but the temp one doesn't seem to move much. I'm assuming decay/old. the other works but is slow going thru the process from vents to windshield. fan blows hard. just No Heat..

Last edited by AntsTahoe; October 26th, 2016 at 5:26 PM. Reason: 1995 Tahoe
Old October 26th, 2016, 5:27 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AntsTahoe
I've replaced almost everything in my heating system. Radiator (leaked) clutch fan (worn) therm. heater core, heater bypass hose and assembly connector(intake), heater control valve.

I've watched a couple videos on YouTube and read a couple messages here to show me it's probably the temp control blend door. I've watched them Both operate, but the temp one doesn't seem to move much. I'm assuming decay/old. the other works but is slow going thru the process from vents to windshield. fan blows hard. just No Heat..
1995 Tahoe 4x4