OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

NBS 07 Silverado EGR Brand Tailgate Cap For Sale

Old July 5th, 2007, 5:58 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NBS 07 Silverado EGR Brand Tailgate Cap For Sale

For Sale. (1)One EGR brand ABS tailgate cap Part#821504 fits NBS 07+ Silverados.

***WILL ONLY FIT NBS 07+ MODELS! WILL NOT WORK ON EARLIER TRUCKS!***

This is a traditional style replacement tailgate cap for the OEM plantshelf or spoiler style. This tailgate cap will come down and cover the bolt holes from the OEM spoiler type cap. Secured using 3M tape. Very nice quality item.

*** This is just a stock photo and does not show the actual cap. Just an example of the approx design/looks***

If you want to run a hard tonneau cover chances are you will need one of these as "most" hard tonneaus do not fit with the spoiler. This is a BRAND NEW item still in the original mfg's box( box has been opened but cap has not been installed ). I ordered it with matching bedrail caps but they are mfg back ordered until late August. I want the cap to match the rails so I went with another mfg. Thus the tailgate cap I have is for sale.

I would "prefer" to meet someone in NH/MA/ME to complete the deal in person but I will ship( I am not responsible for any shipping damage! It is up to you to pusue any claim with the carrier. Insurance, if desired, is at your expense and is in addition to the selling price below. ). Be advised this will have to ship oversized freight due to the length of the box.

I will sell the cap for $50 SHIPPED - OR - $35 LOCAL PICKUP. You can PM me here or e-mail me with questions or if you wish to buy the cap.

gsthundernh@yahoo.com

[IMG]local://upfiles/7672/C43C3CDDFFDE422EA1F35CC848B1547B.jpg[/IMG]