S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

2001 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme (Sportside) For Sale

Search this Thread

Old November 12th, 2012, 9:47 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 2001 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme (Sportside) For Sale

I attached images below.
I have personally never seen one as clean or mechanically functional. It runs perfectly, and shifts smoothly. There are absolutely NO aftermarket parts on this truck except the alternator because the original (being nearly 12 years old) went out. The bodys all original, along with all engine components. Nothing has been rebuilt. Transmission is still strong and functioning perfectly. No smells no leaks no noises (that are out of the ordinary) It has 104,xxx original miles! I got this 4 years ago (approximately) as my first vehicle, and take it anywhere. I hand wash it every week (sometimes skip a week but never go more than 2) The interiors near perfect (minor wear). I have never smoked in it, but it looks like someone has once before there is 1 burn on the interior but it is not noticeable, none of the seats or any part of the interior is discolored all looks as if it were new. I also have the original Manual that came with it, and the Jack and instructions on use, and the spares where it should be. I baby this truck. I got it at 82000 miles, I put the last 20k miles on it myself changing the oil every 5000 miles. Only thing thats ever went wrong with this truck was spark plugs and that was right after i got it so obviously they have been changed. Its serviced regularly. I am the 3rd owner (my stepdad being the 2nd and the guy before being the first). I did have an accident with in it. All the damage was strictly cosmetic and I had it professionally repaired. Looks new in the front. It has a few scratches near the rear wheel. The accident was not a very bad one, just someone pulled out in front of me, It did not total it. And if you drove it today you would never know that it was ever involved in an accident. I would like local pickup, but I can help ship if you pay the shipping, I will do what i can to help. I hate to get rid of this beautiful truck but I have a baby on the way and need to buy a car that will fit a car seat. This is a steal of a deal, Like i said i have never seen one in as good of condition. If you are near Conway arkansas you can test drive, or willing to drive to conway you can. Once again it is a 2001 Chevrolet S-10 (xtreme) LS with 104,xxx miles. It is the 2.2l 4cyl automatic. Great on gas and fun to drive. I'd like to get around 7,500 out of it to buy a decent car thats not going to cost me more money than the cars worth. This truck will need no repairs for a long long time. I would prefer local pickup but like I said if you want shipped if you pay for it ill help in any way possible. If you'd like to get ahold of me off ebay my number is (501) 514-0006 call or text. Text anytime or call between 10am-4:30pm. Thanks for looking at my post.

P.S For sale locally to, I have the right to close this at any time. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme (Sportside) For Sale-1.jpg   2001 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme (Sportside) For Sale-2.jpg   2001 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme (Sportside) For Sale-3.jpg   2001 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme (Sportside) For Sale-4.jpg   2001 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme (Sportside) For Sale-5.jpg  

Last edited by OMGItsCharlie; November 13th, 2012 at 3:20 PM.
Old May 29th, 2013, 1:35 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you still have this

Is this still for sale?