Go Back   Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > Past Chevy Truck, SUV & Vans > S-10 & Blazer
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2010, 10:16 AM
CF Beginner

Default 91 4.3 won't turn over

I just bought a 91 4.3 S10 ran good for about an hour drove it home parked it. Started it about 2 hours later to go put gas in it for work in the morning died, it like chugged and spit and sputtered in the driveway has spark and was getting gas but woudn't start left it until morning went out hit the key and started right up drove about 3 blocks started to chug and then died now it won't even turn over all the lights work radio dash lights, turn the key and don't get anything not even clicking,but I don't lose any dash lights or nothing.? Help it is sitting on the side of the road need to get it moved. hopefully something simple. O yeah I have tried to jump it to but I don't think the battery is dead.
Register today for free or log-in if already registered to remove this ad!
Old 01-28-2010, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator
1995 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

try to start it from the starter itself bypass everything befor the starter .. that would be a way to tell you if its something before the starter or something with the engine. but this wouldnt explain why it would die after you drive it 3 blocks.. also u might wanna try to call whoever u bought it from and ask if they had problems with it

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
. Yukon doesnt have the same familial feel as "I was in a Jimmy pulling hogs"
Old 02-10-2010, 08:14 PM
CF Beginner

Problem fixed started crapped out on me.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:41 PM
CF Junior Member

under your distributor cap is a module replace it its really cheap and started and it go out around same time i had same problem with my 92' easy cheap fix
Old 05-06-2010, 05:54 PM
CF Junior Member

under your distributor cap is a module replace it its really cheap and started and it go out around same time i had same problem with my 92' easy cheap fix
Old 05-06-2010, 05:54 PM

Tags
1500, 43, 91, 97, checy, chevy, cobalt, lights, marks, s10, silverado, timing, turn, wont, work