S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

93 s10 pickup wont go into gear

Search this Thread

Old June 7th, 2012, 8:50 PM
JJO
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy 93 s10 pickup wont go into gear

its a 1993 chevy s10 pickup, not sure what kind of engine but its a manual
my truck has been sitting in the driveway for several months now due to lack of funding to replace parts or to take it to someone to get it fixed.

i was driving home from work and all of a sudden it falls out of gear (uphill of course) and nothing is happening but the engine reving cause i panicked a little before realizing what happened. she still starts up fine even after sitting there for all this time. just wont move forward or backward unless we physically push it

just looking for ideas on what needs to be replaced, my husband says its just the clutch which we have already replaced once since we've owned the truck, ive looked around some and read that there might be air in the fluid line for the transmission but i have no idea where the nut is to bleed the line and have had no luck finding anything online thatll explain exactally where it is. i also figured that the transmission may need to be replaced as we had driven the truck from washington to wyoming to colorado and then back.

i just want my baby running again, i really hate only having one working vehicle
The following users liked this post:
Brian Groman (December 20th, 2019)