S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

Clarity

Search this Thread

Old September 9th, 2014, 2:41 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clarity

Hi guys I'm a new member and thanks. I have viewed the site many times and I have always found my answers, thanx. I have a couple questions that I hope somebody will find the time to answer and help me out with. I have a 2000 chevy s10 extreme 2.2, the factory stereo plug was cut off. Will any 2000 Chevy s10 plug that I can find at pick your part work as a replacement? Will I have issues with the radios theft lock or should the new stereo go right in without issue? It seems I remember reading about having the computer flashed or something. I don't know, thanx sin advance, gentlemen.
Old September 11th, 2014, 8:55 PM
CF Beginner

Default Wow

I've been in a lot of different forums, for a lot of different reasons, and never have I not had a single reply.
Old September 12th, 2014, 3:22 AM
CF Beginner

i would say it should be the same. but save yourself a little time and look up a wiring schematic for the truck and make sure it is the same for other variations. wiring usually is the same with variants of the same model. only vehicle i have ever had an issue with is my Chrysler Fifth ave because some models came with a factory amplifier. google can usually provide with some decent diagrams