S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

Electrical Problem

Search this Thread

Old September 9th, 2011, 9:28 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Electrical Problem

Hello people, I'm new on this forum so i hope you can help to find out what is the problem with my car.

Well I got a Chevy Blazer 1998, and the last 2 weeks I started to have some issues with the electrical system, when I push the accelerator down, the truck seems to drown out for 10 seconds and then runs well again. I've changed the sparks, the wires of the sparks, the rotor, the distributor cap and the coil, but stills with the same problem. What can I do?

Note: The injection system is brand new, the fuel pump, the 6 injectors, and the spider.
Old September 9th, 2011, 12:00 PM
CF Monarch

Received 138 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by budda0787
Hello people, I'm new on this forum so i hope you can help to find out what is the problem with my car.

Well I got a Chevy Blazer 1998, and the last 2 weeks I started to have some issues with the electrical system, when I push the accelerator down, the truck seems to drown out for 10 seconds and then runs well again. I've changed the sparks, the wires of the sparks, the rotor, the distributor cap and the coil, but stills with the same problem. What can I do?

Note: The injection system is brand new, the fuel pump, the 6 injectors, and the spider.
About the only thing left is the MAF sensor, is the check engine light on? If not it might could be gasoline issue.
Old September 27th, 2011, 2:32 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have the same problem, when i first start my truck to warm up, it like wants to stall running rough for a couple mins then it runs fine...does yours do the exact same? i was also told a MAF sensor? i would go to an autozone and see if someone could run a scanner on it. let me know if anything happens