S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

looking for a connection

Search this Thread

Old July 4th, 2015, 8:48 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for a connection

For years I worked doing mobile electronics installs, so I decided to add power windows to my 94 S10. Rockauto.com had a set of motors and regulator/lifters on sale, so I bought a pair of each. After drilling out the rivets for the manual regulators, I noticed that the motors weren't mounted on the new ones I had gotten. It was past the thirty days I had to return/exchange them, so I wrote and asked if they had the adapters to mount the motors, naturally they didn't. I found some on eBay that were complete, so I ordered a set of those. I don't have the use of a garage, so I had to wait until the weather permitted to install them. It never crossed my mind to see if the wiring harness was included the whole time they sat on my floor, naturally, they were not. After installing the passenger side regulator/motor, I took the remaining unit to a Chevy dealer and asked if they could match the connector. Naturally, they could not. So if anyone knows a good place to look for General Motors electronic connectors, PLEASE let me know. I do have photos of the motors, but naturally I don't see a tag here to add them, so I'll send it if anyone knows a part # . Thanks.
Old July 4th, 2015, 11:02 AM
CF Monarch

Received 336 Likes on 317 Posts

Check your local junk yards. Also check the S10 Blazers of the same years.
Old July 9th, 2015, 10:13 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for a connection

U could also check lmc truck.com they could possibly have them