Show Off Central Come right in and post pictures of your ride, latest modifications, etc. All makes and models welcome!

2011 chevy Impala

Search this Thread

Old June 11th, 2016, 11:28 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 chevy Impala

On 6/8/16 I had my 2011 Chevy Impala towed to Classic Chevrolet in Bellevue PA to have the transmission looked at. They kept it for 24hrs and told me that my transmission was bad. I told them that I would take it to a different dealership where I have a lifetime warranty on the powertrain. I went on 6/9/16 to meet the tow truck to have the car transferred to the other dealership, when I noticed that there was front end damage to my bumper. I call Classic on6/10/16 to report the damage done to my vehicle. They told me that they are not responsible. I told them that I had pictures to prove that my car was not damaged before it arrived at their shop, and pictures of the damage that was done to my vehicle, and they still denied it!!!!!! Brian the severe manager even stated to me that there was no damage to my car when the tow truck dropped it off. So if the damage was not there when the car was dropped off then who damaged my vehicle?

My car on 6/8/16

My car on 6/9/16