Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Intermittent start fuel pump issue 2008 Suburban

Search this Thread

Old February 18th, 2017, 7:13 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Intermittent start fuel pump issue 2008 Suburban

My 2008 Suburban has been having fuel pump issues since August 2015 when the fuel pump would not come on. The fuel pump module was replaced in August 2015 and the truck ran fine until July 2016 when the same no start, fuel pump did not come on issue happened again. The fuel pump was replaced b/c the truck check engine code and mechanic determined that to be the problem. It also seemed to be sensitive to hot weather. This did not fix the problem and another fuel pump was put in, a new ecm, another control module and still having the problem. The truck runs great once if it will start. It will start days, sometimes weeks with no problem and then all of a sudden no start and fuel pump wont come on. Can anyone help me with the problem?
Old February 19th, 2017, 2:05 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Today I posted an FYI to a Chevy cobalt thread, go and read “GRRR Cruse Control not working”. In this thread, there may be some ideas that you can apply to your issues. It involves issues with my experience of a car stalling because of a fuel pump issues.