Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

*98 Silverado 3" Lift Tech Question*

Search this Thread

Old November 27th, 2011, 6:25 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *98 Silverado 3" Lift Tech Question*

Hey guys, gonna lift my truck in two weeks with a 3" Performance Accessories body lift (to hold me over till i have the money for my Pro-Comp suspension lift). Anyways i know i'm gonna need a few things. The lower radiator hose i'm thinking will be a problem just from what i've read, the lift comes with the steering extension (assuming the splines will fit right). But basically i don't want to get half way thru this and run into a problem as i'm sure everyone can understand cuz i'll need my truck to get to work on the following monday. So is there any linkage or cable extension/modification i'm gonna need to do? never done this before and honestly i'm nervous. Any heads-up or info on what i'm gonna run into would be greatly appreciated.

THanks,

Tyler
Old November 28th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The kit should come wih everything except rear bumper brackets. They're really easy to do just take your time and make sure everything is in the box
Old November 28th, 2011, 7:22 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After looking around some more i've decided to go with the Summit brand kit.....it has both front and rear bumper brackets so that's ok.....still nervous but im sure i'll be fine considering who ill have helping me out.....thanks