Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Door Lock Fuse and Relay Location.

Search this Thread

Old August 18th, 2008, 12:30 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Door Lock Fuse and Relay Location.

I havea Chevy Silverado with power door locks, and Im trying to find where the fuse for the Door Locks is at because I think I blew a fuse or relay because they dont work from the switch anymore. Also my overhead lights dont work and my cargo light doesnt work either from the switch. Cheked the fuses from the Fuse box but they all checked out any more that you guys might know or a wiring diagram that I can use
Old August 18th, 2008, 2:35 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Door Lock Fuse and Relay Location.

For wiring schematics online, check out Autozone, they should have it on the site. That's where I looked up my wiring schematics.

ORIGINAL: joelwolverine

I havea Chevy Silverado with power door locks, and Im trying to find where the fuse for the Door Locks is at because I think I blew a fuse or relay because they dont work from the switch anymore. Also my overhead lights dont work and my cargo light doesnt work either from the switch. Cheked the fuses from the Fuse box but they all checked out any more that you guys might know or a wiring diagram that I can use