Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Electrical Problem!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old February 6th, 2012, 11:03 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrical Problem!!!!!

Yesterday I decided to put my new LED tail lights and the CCFL Halo headlights on my silverado. Well, I decided to start with the tail lights and they came with a new harness so I hooked the driver side harness up and put the driver side tail light on and everything worked. (Turn Signal,Brake Light, Reverse Light) besides when i turned my lights on the LED one wouldn't light up and I also noticed the Left License Plate Bulb was out too. So I figured it mightve been a blown fuse and I can't find anything. I decided to unhook the LED light and hook the factory one back up and it does the same thing now!!!! I didnt want to fool with the Passenger Side so right now when i turn the lights on my Passenger Side Lights only come on. And on my headlights, I put them on and wired everything up and only thing wrong with them is my Park Lights won't come on. They will light up when you use your turn signal but other than that, Nothing! I really need some advice.
Old February 8th, 2012, 10:08 AM
CF Beginner

Anyone????
Old February 14th, 2012, 3:52 PM
New User
Awaiting E-mail Confirmation

I have a 2000 silverado and the signal light or the hazard lights do not work while the truck is running. Just both right and left lights stay on on the cluster, but when I turn the truck all the way off and hit the hazard swith the front lights work and not the rear. Any ideas? Thanks