Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

hooker aerochamber muffler....

Search this Thread

Old March 6th, 2012, 6:48 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hooker aerochamber muffler....

ok i've got a 08 2500HD cc sb i like the stock exhaust but i love loud exhaust now heres my question has or does anyone run the Hooker Aerochamber on their 6.0L? and if so what do you think about it? dumped or tailpipe?.....with the 3.5" pipe under the truck it makes it a little hard to find a muffer iam willing to give the money for so with that said flowmaster is out, and my all time favorite thrush welded doesnt make a muffler in 3.5", i dont mind turbo type mufflers ie: magnaflow and gibson but i just like the sound of chamberd mufflers and deffinatly no glass packs......so iam looking into the 3.5" aerochamber with a 4" turndown...anyone else run this set up turned down or tail piped? as well anyone know how the interior resonance is with these mufflers? if youve got recomendations throw em my way sound clips would be great as well.....thanks in advance for any and all info!!!!