Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Pics Of My 2007 NBS Silverado on 24's

Search this Thread

Old February 22nd, 2008, 10:18 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics Of My 2007 NBS Silverado on 24's

So here they are. My 2007 Silverado LTZ Z71 EXT CAB. The wheels are 24' Greed Envy's. I have the GM Chrome Grill. GM Chrome Tow Hooks. GM Chrome Bug Shield. GM Chrome Mirror Covers. GM Running Boards. GM Chrome Door Handles. GM Performance Dual Exhaust. GM high performance intake. GM Tonnaue Cover. My windows are 5% tint in the front and 10% over the factor 15% in the rear. Let me know what you think
Thanks,
Name:  IMG_0162.jpg
Views: 7915
Size:  152.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0161.jpg
Views: 4569
Size:  136.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0160.jpg
Views: 6522
Size:  145.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0156.jpg
Views: 1628
Size:  113.3 KB
Old February 22nd, 2008, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Pics Of My 2007 NBS Silverado on 24's

I like the look, don't really care for the wheels (especailly on a four wheel drive), but my opinion doesn't matter. As long as you like it, that's all that matters.
Old February 23rd, 2008, 12:44 AM
CF Senior Member

I think it looks great, I like the big wheels low stance look on trucks (despite everyone elses opinion), I dont know if I would have done that to a Z71 though. You should have saved the extra dough and bought a 2wd, and lowered it, imo. Looks good though.
Old February 23rd, 2008, 1:02 AM
CF Active Member

looks real good, too much space in the wheel well tho, u should maybe lower it a little
Old February 23rd, 2008, 7:10 AM
CF Beginner

the truck looks great, nice combo with all these GM parts - no question !
Black is beautiful, always. I like the black front.
But I agree to some here that these rims don´t belongon a pick up truck.
Nice on Escalades and limosmaybe but not on trucks.
And lowering a truck is a clear don´t-go.
but, no discussions about each personal choice

I go for 18" chrome rims, BFG AT tires and 2"level lift on my incoming 2500 HD.
old school [8D]
Old February 23rd, 2008, 8:24 AM
CF Beginner

Thanks for the reply's. I know there is too big of a gap between the wheel well and the tire. I am looking at a lowering kit. Or if at all possible air bags. I didnt really plan on doing all this to the truck. Things just kind of worked out that way. Sort of fell into a great deal on the rims and tires. Then got an awesome deal on everything else. I think I am going to get the tailgate handle assembly in chrome as well. Then the bow tie on the front and back are going to be chrome. Finally, I think I am going to have an all Silver z71 badge made.

I love having the four wheel drive as well. Dont really do much off roading, but indy does get some snow.
Well thanks for looking.
Old February 23rd, 2008, 9:02 AM
CF Junior Member

looks great dude,but do they make fatter tires for 24" rims,Get the bow ties done in Gold that will really grab attention
Old February 23rd, 2008, 10:40 AM
CF Senior Member

Hey md, I didnt really think about 4 wheel drive being used for stuff other than off roading, I live in the south, I cant even remember what snow looks like, lol. Thats a good point. I can see you needing 4 wheel drive for that purpose. In that case, I think your off to a great start!!! You just need to slam that bad boy to the ground and tuck the 24's. Check out this link: http://www.ekstensive.com/PhotoGallery/index.aspBaggin is a great idea, but you have to cut and notch your frame to do it properly. Its hard to resale your truck unless you sell it specifically to someone lookin for a bagged truck. They take alot of (trade in value) away from your truck when its bagged, cause the frame has been altered. Not to mention its very expensive. The best lowering kit on the market for Chevy trucks is a McGaughy's kit. They won awards at the SEMA show for GM innovations. Check em out: http://www.mcgaughys.com/chevyhighperformance.htmlI wouldnt buy anything but Mcgaughy's! Best ride quality, best stance, no problems, many options!
Old February 23rd, 2008, 5:42 PM
CF Beginner

ORIGINAL: Mcguinness

looks great dude,but do they make fatter tires for 24" rims,Get the bow ties done in Gold that will really grab attention
Lol, they do. The 305's I was told would rub. I would like to drop the truck, but I need to find out if that is possible with the four wheel drive.

Arent the Bow Ties already gold?
Old February 23rd, 2008, 7:56 PM
CF Beginner

why would you lower and pimp a 4wd, thats all 2wd are good for[/align][/align][/align]

Quick Reply: Pics Of My 2007 NBS Silverado on 24's