Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Problems with back up sensor and radio

Search this Thread

Old October 21st, 2014, 2:26 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems with back up sensor and radio

2 problems and afraid they are related. The radio sounds like crap no matter how I change the equalizer, bass, treble, etc. the other issue is that all of the sudden my back up sensor is really quiet. It still senses just fine, but now instead of an audible beep, it is so quiet that I thought it had quit working completely. Any suggestions would be so appreciated.
Old October 21st, 2014, 7:39 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrs Claus
2 problems and afraid they are related. The radio sounds like crap no matter how I change the equalizer, bass, treble, etc. the other issue is that all of the sudden my back up sensor is really quiet. It still senses just fine, but now instead of an audible beep, it is so quiet that I thought it had quit working completely. Any suggestions would be so appreciated.
Hey there,

Have you considered taking this into the dealership for a full diagnosis? We would be happy to look into this further for you, and get in touch with your preferred dealer. Please feel free to send us a private message along with your VIN, current mileage, contact information and the preferred dealership. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care