Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Spider?

Search this Thread

Old March 24th, 2014, 5:43 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Spider?

So I recently bought a used 1998 k1500 5.7 4x4 extended 3 door, I replaced the starter, plugs, wires, battery and ran a code on it and it came back (P0336) this to my understanding is the crank shaft sensor and I replaced that also. This truck will not start.When turning the key it turns over fine but does not start. I checked the plug after replacing it and I have plenty of spark, and when I remove the plug it is wet with fuel. My diagnosis without running a scope is that i have a problem with the old school spider injectors and possibly one of them is stuck. This is from reading lots of forum posts and watching videos. I want to see if any one else can make a suggestion. my plan right now is to remove all plugs and turn it over a couple times and let it sit over night. I currently have the fuel system relay removed. I did not do a learning procedure for the new sensor, I need to know how to do that also. please and thank you (this truck has 385k and is in beautiful shape. throttle body was filthy now its clean. did not remove plenum.