Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Why only black PlastiDip?

Old March 3rd, 2014, 3:04 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why only black PlastiDip?

So i always hear about people blacking out their grill or their emblems but never people whiting them. why not? if white is worse than black (besides just opinion) can you tell me why? i want to white out my grill. i have a maroon/dark red truck and i just think blacking out my grill would make it look too dark. my plan is to white out the grill then black out the bowtie in the middle. i dont know what im going to do with the back bowtie yet.

im going to take the grill off, then the emblem off of that and do each seperatley so that i wont have any risk of accidentally spraying my actual truck with PlastiDip.
are there any brands better than PlastiDip that are around the same price or cheaper?

thanks

Last edited by PineappleDood; March 3rd, 2014 at 3:05 AM. Reason: seperating paragraphs
Old March 3rd, 2014, 9:19 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

White tends to look out of place more so than black. A bright color like that stands out to much for people's likin I guess. And plasti dip is about as good as it get for ya