Site Feedback THIS SECTION IS FOR SITE RELATED ISSUES ONLY!! NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO FIXING AN AUTOMOBILE

Stabilitrack and engine power reduced

Search this Thread

Old December 11th, 2016, 9:06 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stabilitrack and engine power reduced

I recently purchased my 2010 Equinox from serpentini Chevrolet and am now having issue with stablitrack and engine power reducing causing the vehicle to drop down to 20mph or nothing I have three small children and am a single parent and this is too dangerous to be happening especially in winter can someone please help me get this covered I've seen it's a recall issue?
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Hello Catherine,

We're very sorry to hear about the reduced engine power concern you're experiencing with your Equinox. We would be more than happy to look into your VIN to see if any recalls or service announcements related to this are associated to your vehicle at this time. If that is something of interest, please private message us with your VIN.

We look forward to your response,

Chelsea D.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old December 12th, 2016, 12:52 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vin number

Vin #2CNA1BEW3A6387748 is my vin and yes I want this looked into I have only had this vehicle for three months this is absurd. Most likely will never purchase Chevy again after this experience
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
Hello Catherine,

We're very sorry to hear about the reduced engine power concern you're experiencing with your Equinox. We would be more than happy to look into your VIN to see if any recalls or service announcements related to this are associated to your vehicle at this time. If that is something of interest, please private message us with your VIN.

We look forward to your response,

Chelsea D.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old December 13th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Catherine Allison Phillips
Vin #2CNA1BEW3A6387748 is my vin and yes I want this looked into I have only had this vehicle for three months this is absurd. Most likely will never purchase Chevy again after this experience
Thank you for your response, Catherine, and we truly regret to hear that this situation has caused you to rethink our brand. In order to protect your privacy, we recommend deleting the above comment and sending us a private message including your current mileage so we can better assist you. Thank you for your patience!

Chelsea D.
Chevrolet Customer Care