Sonic (Aveo) The subcompact known globally as the Aveo since 2002 is now the SONIC in North America as of the 2012 model

Chevrolet Sonic
GM Platform: T200, T250, T300

2009 chevy aveo air condition fan

Search this Thread

Old August 7th, 2014, 3:22 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 chevy aveo air condition fan

My air-conditioner fan stops blowing out of the vent sometimes. I can hear the air blowing, but yet nothing comes out of the vent. I move the air selector to every position, trying to get air to come out, but nothing happens until I stop and cut the car off and then the air will come back on after the car has been turned off for about five minutes. Has anyone else ever had this problem I would appreciate all the help I can get because I do not know what to replace .
Old August 7th, 2014, 5:53 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Kevinr1128
My air-conditioner fan stops blowing out of the vent sometimes. I can hear the air blowing, but yet nothing comes out of the vent. I move the air selector to every position, trying to get air to come out, but nothing happens until I stop and cut the car off and then the air will come back on after the car has been turned off for about five minutes. Has anyone else ever had this problem I would appreciate all the help I can get because I do not know what to replace .
Hi Kevinr1128,

Are you considering visiting the dealership about this issue? Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, but if you'd like we can connect you with a Chevrolet dealership in your area to get this issue corrected. Private message us your VIN, mileage and contact information if we can be of assistance.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old November 13th, 2014, 12:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is the 2009 chevy aveo a good car?

is it a good car for a 16 yr old teen?
i like it alot!!
it looks small but i remember in the superbowl they did a commercial and there were big football players and the made it seem like the football players were giants outside the car but when they got it it made it look like they were little kids in their car seats lol
so is it small or what and is it good for a teenager?
thank you
ohh also pros and cons needed too? thanks