South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Don't go to jim Ellis chevy in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old February 8th, 2011, 10:38 PM
KFJ
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don't go to jim Ellis chevy in Atlanta

Save yourself a lot of hassle if you are looking for a used car do not go to Jim Ellis of Atlanta. They took over a week to get my car to me and the second day they had it they signed off all the work but only fixed one out of the three problems it had. Then it once I complained to them they took another week to get the items fixed i originally asked for. Every day they had a different excuse. I just want to save the next person the hassle and learn from my mistake
Old February 15th, 2011, 8:08 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KFJ
Save yourself a lot of hassle if you are looking for a used car do not go to Jim Ellis of Atlanta. They took over a week to get my car to me and the second day they had it they signed off all the work but only fixed one out of the three problems it had. Then it once I complained to them they took another week to get the items fixed i originally asked for. Every day they had a different excuse. I just want to save the next person the hassle and learn from my mistake
Yes, we did a poor job with this vehicle for this customer. We had a breakdown in our inspection process, our quality inspection process, and pretty much, every other process. However, we did fix our mistakes while putting the customer in a similar vehicle loaner. Before we are "damned to hell for eternity," please keep in mind that Jim Ellis sells thousands of pre-owned vehicles with few incidents like this. We are, after all, human and when we screw up, we take ownership and fix our mistakes. We apologize to the customer again for the inconvenience.