Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Cargo mats and mud flaps?

Search this Thread

Old July 26th, 2011, 7:21 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cargo mats and mud flaps?

I bought myself a new 2011 Tahoe LT and would like to find a set of moulded mud flaps for the front and the back wheels and a mat for the cargo area. I have removed the 3rd row seats and would like to have a mat that made the area as level as possible as well as protecting it. Anyone care to make suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Old July 27th, 2011, 9:25 AM
Former Sponsor

We are have mud flaps.

We have a very unique heavy duty mud flap product that is made from a high quality polyethylene. We can print logos in many different colors on them as well.

Take a look at our website

Or send me an email to matt@provendesignproducts.com

Thanks!

-Matt

Last edited by 73shark; August 8th, 2011 at 1:53 PM. Reason: Removed former sponser link
Old July 27th, 2011, 9:32 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default yea?

You Can Has Cheeseburger too?

Or are you saying "We sell mudflaps"? or "We have mud flaps"
Old July 27th, 2011, 9:43 AM
CF Active Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well chevy makes some pretty good mud flaps. What color is your Tahoe? I can try and get you a part number if I know that. I find that body colored OEM mud flaps look real good on the truck.

As for the rear mat - try WeatherTech HERE

Unfortunetly, because you have the third row seats there is not an option to go completly flat across the back. However, you can find something (like above) that will at least cover up the hinges.
Old July 27th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Oops!

I meant to type "We have mud flaps" lol

Sorry about that!

-Matt
Old July 29th, 2011, 7:11 PM
CF Junior Member

I have a 2011 Tahoe that I put the Weathertech mud flaps on. I think they look good and were very easy to install. They are the exact width of the tires and center over the tires perfectly. I like the black ones better than the body color flaps. The black does not stand out as much (assuming your Hoe isn't black) around the black area of the tires, fender wells and running boards. The Weathertech, while molded, do not have a lip like the GM flaps that covers a small area of the outside fender and stand out more. I did have one of the rear flaps mount a little crooked. I just elongated one hole in the flap and was able to line it up. I suspect the body panel or hole location was a little off and not the flap.

As far as making your rear cargo area flat, good luck. I also removed the third row seats which I will never use. The plastic guides for the seats are glued to the carpet. The Weathertech mat and others have a molded piece that covers this area but still sticks up and even if cut out, the seat guides will still stick up. I saw a post awhile back where a guy used a 3/4 medium density particle board with cutouts for the guides and covered the board with carpet. It looked nice and made for a perfectly flat floor. He also made a seperate piece for the forward area when the second row seats were folded forward. I haven't done this and probably will just live with the little humps.

Last edited by HOE-N-IT; July 29th, 2011 at 7:19 PM.
Old July 31st, 2011, 4:32 PM
CF Beginner

Default mud flaps

Auto-Sport also has mud flaps and rugged mats.
Old August 1st, 2011, 11:06 AM
CF Junior Member

Hello,

My uncle went OEM when he installed mud flaps in the front and rear of his Tahoe. He paid about $200 for all four flaps from gmpartsgiant.com, if I remember correctly.

As for the cargo mat, I only have experience with the OEM mats:

Part No.- Description-

17801326 Premium All Weather - Bowtie Logo, Ebony
19166802 Premium All Weather - Bowtie Logo, Cashmere
19166803 Premium All Weather - Bowtie Logo, Gray

Good luck with your parts search!
Old August 7th, 2011, 2:13 PM
CF Beginner

Hello All,

Have you seen our patented drill-less mudflaps? No drilling of holes in the metal, so no new rust spots. Plus they are designed to line up with your tires, and hang straight.
We also do custom artwork, and mudflaps for lifted trucks.
When you have a chance, take a look at our website, and tell us what you think.

Attached Thumbnails Cargo mats and mud flaps?-gmc-elk-side.jpg   Cargo mats and mud flaps?-gmc-lift-bracket-front-standard-rear.jpg   Cargo mats and mud flaps?-07-gmc-classic.jpg  

Last edited by 73shark; August 8th, 2011 at 1:55 PM. Reason: Removed sponserless link