Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

what do you think this suburban is worth

Search this Thread

Old October 15th, 2011, 9:25 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what do you think this suburban is worth

Lifted Subruban 91'

Found this suburban tonight I like it but for 6000 no way the blue book is like 2000 at most thats with out the upgrades and as you can see he has many listed.

From what I can tell I am thinking 3000 what do you guys think?
also do you think he knows its not worth as much as he is asking and is just looking for a sucker, or is it not worth driving half an hour for a noway?
Old October 16th, 2011, 1:22 AM
CF Beginner

you would need to have a bit more info I would imagine to make a solid guess as to its worth.there is some info in there, but I'd want to see if it was a clean truck. if it is, probably worth it then. Big question is, has any drive angles been compensated for with that large of a lift. assuming all of the above is yes, 6k is probably a good deal for that truck.
Old October 17th, 2011, 7:23 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default worth

looks like a $400 throw away to me...
Old October 17th, 2011, 11:21 AM
CF Beginner

A car is only worth what a person will give for it. The book value is only a guide for the steelerships to show what they will give for the car if you should trade it in. I wouldn't give $6K for it. It would have to be like new inside and out before I give $6K. The add-ons are just perks that go with the vechical. ITs like added a swimming pool to a house. It doesn't add any valve to the house, its just a perk that goes with the house. But if its a vechical you can't live without it then its worth what you want to purchase it for. Like if it was a 66' GTO in mint condition then its worth the investment. Get the picture.