Go Back   Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > Current Chevy Trucks, SUV's, Crossovers & Vans > Tahoe & Suburban
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Welcome to Chevrolet forum!
Welcome to Chevrolet forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Chevrolet forum today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2013, 11:26 AM
CF Beginner

Default 2012 Suburban TSB's?

I just bought a 2012 suburban. I just joined and did some searches but dont see any posts that list the TSB's for 2012 Suburban's. Maybe I am missing them?

The passenger side rear view mirror tilts during reverse but when I put it in drive, the mirror goes way up and I have to adjust the mirror every time I back up. I would think this is not how it is supposed to work?

The Burb also idles pretty rough.

Any help will be appreciated.

Tony
Register today for free or log-in if already registered to remove this ad!
Old 05-19-2013, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator

There's programmable positions for the Mirrors and Seats. Driver 1/Driver 2...like that. You need to look in your Ops Manual, or go to GM and they have them online to find out how to set the memory positions for your ride.

HA and yes, the Mirrors do change position between Drive and Reverse on mine to, but I don't know why. As long as they're right when I select Drive is what counts

Rough Idle: 02 sensor, Plugs, maybe more ?

Last edited by SWHouston; 05-19-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Old 05-19-2013, 02:19 PM
Administrator
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

papaglock Welcome to the forum...

Not all TSB's can be found online or for free... you might want to take a look at All Data DIY -> ALLDATAdiy.com Leading Source of Factory Automotive Repair Information as they have a listing of TSB's and all of thier info is current and up to date....
However since you have a 2012 you should still be under warranty, so I would take full advantage of that and get it in to the dealership... the idle could be as simple as a software update...
Old 05-19-2013, 02:58 PM
Administrator
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

Here is a link to a list of current GM TSB's not all will apply to any one vehicle nor is it a comprehensive list of all..
http://chevroletforum.com/forum/taho...gs-only-58293/
Old 05-19-2013, 07:21 PM
Administrator

Unless you parallel park a lot, I'd turn the tilt down feature off to prevent wearing out the motor.
2010 Sheer Silver Tahoe LTZ (all options but sunroof, power boards), GM (body color flaps, rear console, 3rd row mat, 2-Way Remote, chrome gas door, Esky rack), Eagle Eye LED tails, SLP dual tip exhaust, Silver bow-ties/rear wiper, Catch-All mats, AlphaTherm washer fluid heater, Putco chrome mirror covers, silver calipers, board chrome trim, tint, GMPP Major Guard

2007 Black Tahoe LTZ (Sold),
(GM flaps-$15, Lund Step Tubes-$80-For Sale)
Old 05-19-2013, 07:21 PM

Tags
2012, bulletins, mirror, service, side, suburban, tsb, view