Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2009 Suburban LT Non Bose Nav Installation

Search this Thread

Old February 1st, 2011, 7:15 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation 2009 Suburban LT Non Bose Nav Installation

Any surprises I might have ?? I purchased a BRAND New Never used Nav unit part number 19169885, which is a 07-10 chevy suburban NON BOSE Navigation DVD RAdio Nav for vehicles with no Bose. It is said to have red back lighting and is plug and play that requires no dealer programming bc it has brand new and never in another vehicle so should just recognize my vin. It comes with Nav disk, VSS voice wiring kit, and new nav antenna. Does any body know of any issues I might need a heads up on, I was told it was guaranteed to work seamlessly with my OnStar, Bluetooth, and XM Radio and shouldn't produce any issues with turn signals, or door chimes. I would appreciate any feedback on what I might encounter regarding installing this part number in my 2009 suburban LT 1500 that has no bose, no rear entertainment, and no back up camera. Will my onstar directions TBT directions sync with map on screen?
Old February 3rd, 2011, 2:00 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ctccc
Any surprises I might have ?? I purchased a BRAND New Never used Nav unit part number 19169885, which is a 07-10 chevy suburban NON BOSE Navigation DVD RAdio Nav for vehicles with no Bose. It is said to have red back lighting and is plug and play that requires no dealer programming bc it has brand new and never in another vehicle so should just recognize my vin. It comes with Nav disk, VSS voice wiring kit, and new nav antenna. Does any body know of any issues I might need a heads up on, I was told it was guaranteed to work seamlessly with my OnStar, Bluetooth, and XM Radio and shouldn't produce any issues with turn signals, or door chimes. I would appreciate any feedback on what I might encounter regarding installing this part number in my 2009 suburban LT 1500 that has no bose, no rear entertainment, and no back up camera. Will my onstar directions TBT directions sync with map on screen?
You will need to have it programmed for everything to work correctly.