Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

All kinds of issues

Search this Thread

Old July 22nd, 2021, 5:33 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All kinds of issues

So I made another 600 mile drive in the suburban and a couple of weird things started happening. First the ac drain got plugged up and started dumping alot of water into the cab. After that a list of issues started happening.
1: on star wouldn't stop trying to connect
2: everytime onstar would try to connect the ac blower motor would shut almost all the way off and the locks would unlock
3: my blinker noise doesn't make the noise anymore
4: when ever I turn my blinker on with my headlights on my highbeams turn on with it..

So we dealt with that all the way for the last 70 miles which was fun. As soon as I pulled into the hotel my heater core line broke at the heater core nipple. I bypassed it for now.

All the electrical problems started happening after the water was dumping inside the cab, driver side, passenger side, and middle.. I'm assuming something got wet.. anybody know a little something which cam get me looking in the right direction? The blockage is cleared and no more water is coming in,, but all the problems remain..

Thanks in advance.