Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

95 K2500 Suburban, which tan do I have, interior color help

Search this Thread

Old April 16th, 2015, 7:31 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 K2500 Suburban, which tan do I have, interior color help

I was wondering if someone could help me out with determining what GM calls the dark tan interior in my 95 K2500 Suburban.

I recently purchased the truck and the interior is done, dash is cracked and has a couple holes in it, seats are destroyed, etc.

I have already sourced replacement seats and dash, but they are lighter in color than the tan that is currently in the truck, seats are a close match and I can live with, but the dash needs to be color matched to the door panels and trim.

I will post the RPO code label from the glovebox, any help is appreciated.

Tim
Attached Thumbnails 95 K2500 Suburban, which tan do I have, interior color help-img_2097.jpg  
Old April 17th, 2015, 3:08 PM
Administrator

Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

The likelihood of ordering the exact match is pretty astronomical , my neighbor is going through the same thing trying to replace a door panel in his wife 2000 Mustang... he has spent more at $30 a pop for factory color spray cans then the part cost...(he is on his third can)

See if the place you are ordering from can send you samples, even if you have to put a deposit down for them, its the fastest and most accurate way...
I ordered replacement cargo carpet for my 97 Tahoe through 1AAuto and they sent me several shades of my "camel tan" and It was darn near spot on what then sent me after I ordered.

The point is, ask for samples as even having the factory name and color number will do no good if you are having to deal with fading over time....