Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

anti lock braky light ABS light wont shut off 99 tahoe

Search this Thread

Old May 9th, 2013, 1:34 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anti lock braky light ABS light wont shut off 99 tahoe

so i changed out all the bulbs on my dash on my 99 tahoe to LEDs 6500k in color, after changing them all i noticed the ABS light was on, not the ebrake one! so i went and had my fuel filter changed last night as well, so i called where i took it and sayd the light was on and maybe they did something, they pulled out the code reader and the electronic reader than talks to the car, they turned on the light and it lit up brighter, then turned it off, but the light was still lit/dim on... they said no codes was reading for the brake system and the light wasnt really acting like it was on it was just dim/lit, since i changed all the dash lights thats the only one with a problem and the shop couldnt find a thing, thinking it was theyre fault they did the code reading and checked it all out and did not find a thing!! i took the bulb back out but does anyone think its a bad circuit on the tahoe? any ideas at all would be nice , thanks everyone in advance!

Last edited by Newto4x4; May 9th, 2013 at 1:37 PM.