Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Anyone make side steps for their Tahoe and has anyone used rear spring help airbags

Old December 1st, 2011, 7:45 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone make side steps for their Tahoe and has anyone used rear spring help airbags

In regards to 1st statement:
Im wanting to make some side steps/sliders for my 08 tahoe, just wondering if anyone has made something similar if so could you post pictures?
nothing welded to the car itself though..

schematics would me nice

In regards to 2nd statement
I bought a lift kit and finished installing it... turned out I received a kit for a auto ride tahoe, mine is not.. The only difference is that the auto ride kit has weaker rear springs since the air ride shocks hold a ton of weight.
In the end my tahoe's rear end sags horribly, I already purchased 3" rear coil spacers and im waiting for them to arrive to see if they will do the trick.
if not... has anyone used something like this on their tahoe?
2000-2010 Chevy / GMC Tahoe & Yukon - Firestone Coil-Rite Air Bag Helper Springs (NO-DRILL) [REAR] - 4108 | $82.14