Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Auto Foglights??

Search this Thread

Old January 3rd, 2008, 8:37 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Auto Foglights??

ORIGINAL: BAIN

ORIGINAL: ZX1100F1

Yep, I know how.
[sm=WTFsgign.gif] Thanks for the help. That's a great way to treat newcomers to the site. A simple non reponce to the question would have been sufficient.
Once you get to 'know' ZX, you'll gain an appreciation for his humor and sarcasm....

Seriously... this topic has been discussed several times on several different threads over the past year and a half. A search of the forums would have yeilded you with these posts and avoided the sarcasm.

BUT... he actually did answer your question....... you asked if any knows how and he said that he does.

Kind of like if someone asks you if you know what time it is and you tell them the time. That wasn't the question they asked - it is a yes or no question.

BTW - Welcome to the forum... take a look around - there is lots to learn from a LOT of knowledgable people.
Old January 3rd, 2008, 11:59 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually did search the forum and all I came up with is adding HID's to foglights and adding foglights to base model Tahoes that didn't come with them. I have been on car forums for many years so I always use the search because it gets on my nervs when people ask the same question over and over again. Either way it doesn't matter I'm sure I will figure it out. Thanks to the people that actually had some usefull insite on the question.
Old January 4th, 2008, 10:18 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome and you're welcome.