Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Brand spanking new car!!!!!!! First things first, what should I do with the interior?

Search this Thread

Old October 7th, 2016, 4:46 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess you missed my second sentence where I mention the whole row will come out.
Old October 7th, 2016, 4:47 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oooooo....yeah, i think i did miss that. my bad!! im gonna go try it out right now
Old October 7th, 2016, 8:39 PM
Administrator

Received 155 Likes on 153 Posts

While the Katzkins are expensive, they are head and shoulders above Chevy's "leather".

The owner's manual will explain removing the third row.
Old October 11th, 2016, 11:00 AM
CF Junior Member

thanks! i actually found a local spot cheaper than katzkins, im thinking about going with them....i'll let you guys know.

as for the third row, it looks like folding flat is fine for me. GOD i love this thing!
Old October 11th, 2016, 2:50 PM
Administrator

Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

There is nothing nicer then a new vehicle keep us posted on your upgrades and mods.... I would add, don't fall prey to the bolt on performance mods, if simply changing an air filter truly improved performance and MPG's the auto manufactures would already be all over it.....
Old October 11th, 2016, 7:44 PM
Administrator

Received 155 Likes on 153 Posts

I forgot that you have a 2016 which doesn't have removable third row, just fold flat.

+1 on what in2pro said about add ons. One of the better ideas I'd check out is a custom tune by someone like Blackbear Performance.
Old October 12th, 2016, 12:51 PM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by 73shark
I forgot that you have a 2016 which doesn't have removable third row, just fold flat.

+1 on what in2pro said about add ons. One of the better ideas I'd check out is a custom tune by someone like Blackbear Performance.
Originally Posted by in2pro
There is nothing nicer then a new vehicle keep us posted on your upgrades and mods.... I would add, don't fall prey to the bolt on performance mods, if simply changing an air filter truly improved performance and MPG's the auto manufactures would already be all over it.....
i'm not too sure i'm going to do any mods on this bad boy as of yet...but i mean, if i see some awesome mods that can weasel my credit card out of my hand, i'll totes be on it!! but so far, it's everything i've ever wanted and i have no idea why i waited so long to get such a big bad *** vehicle!! only issue i have so far is with the itchy seats.

please forgive any stupid posts i leave, i just found my owner's manual and the onstar manual.......in pieces.........and sharpied on....

brought to you by my little toddler and a mysterious sharpie :T

73shark...i think you're right. i tried to see if it would come out, but without totally taking apart the seat i'm not quite sure it does come out. but the whole folding flat does work for my needs, so i just gave up trying to remove them completely

Last edited by BigGirlShoes; October 12th, 2016 at 12:53 PM.
Old October 12th, 2016, 4:41 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would cut the cord on that OnStar. You know it can still be activated remotely, and your conversation be listened to.
Old October 19th, 2016, 10:26 PM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by KNERD
I would cut the cord on that OnStar. You know it can still be activated remotely, and your conversation be listened to.

Yeah, I saw the green light on yesterday and thought to myself "shouldn't it be green if i'm talking to them?!?" But since I wasn't sure, I decided to start talking about vaginal discharge and how I'm racist against different nationalities and their "junk" sizes...making it sound like I was keeping a conversation on with myself....

Wouldn't you know, the light turned off after about 10 minutes of this riveting conversation with myself!!!

Onstar is going....or maybe i keep it....sometimes you need to entertain yourself by letting people think you're crazy
Old November 15th, 2016, 6:13 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by BigGirlShoes
Yeah, I saw the green light on yesterday and thought to myself "shouldn't it be green if i'm talking to them?!?" But since I wasn't sure, I decided to start talking about vaginal discharge and how I'm racist against different nationalities and their "junk" sizes...making it sound like I was keeping a conversation on with myself....

Wouldn't you know, the light turned off after about 10 minutes of this riveting conversation with myself!!!

Onstar is going....or maybe i keep it....sometimes you need to entertain yourself by letting people think you're crazy
Hi BigGirlShoes,

OnStar does not collect or use any personally identifiable customer data without a customer’s consent. Before a customer even gives consent, we describe what data is to be collected and how it will be used. If a customer declines, we do not collect any data from the vehicle.

The green light just means that your OnStar system is operational and active. Dealerships typically assist customers by activating their OnStar unit and walking them through account set-up when you purchase your vehicle. If you have any additional questions/concerns about OnStar, please don’t hesitate to send us a private message or email us at socialmedia@gm.com!

Amber G.
OnStar Customer Care