Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2002 Suburban rear hatch problems

Search this Thread

Old April 11th, 2012, 10:41 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Suburban rear hatch problems

My mother in law has a 2002 suburban that was recently painted but when she got it back the rear window hatch is no longer working properly. For some reason you have to slam it to make it shut now and it still wont shut all the way. Also with the sensor plug connected to that window the security light stays on now along with the dome light. The person who painted the suburban also gave us a zip lock of extra nuts and bolts saying that they did not know where they originally went. Can somebody help me with this problem. Does anybody possibly know where I can find a diagram of the rear hatch so I can see if anything is missing or broken or even not where it is supposed to be? any help at all would be much appreciated. Also would anybody know how I could align the hood too. it is almost a fingers width on the driver side but only a hairs width on the passenger side.