Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900
Old July 24th, 2015, 4:33 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Engine and Powertrian
Print Wikipost

HELP - Service Stabilitrak & Service Traction Control

Search this Thread

Old February 13th, 2015, 8:44 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by alabang tahoe 08
finally installed my sensor today, the error went away immediately on next startup....

Now I need to drive and see if it stays away....

more importantly I need to see if I now have to turn off traction control when I do donuts.
if your getting error code p0307 it's the #7 spark plug is misfiring. i just had this problem yesterday and i got lucky and just change the 7 spark plug, and drove for about a hr when i installed the new plug the warning light went away, now ill just replace the rest of my plugs. if that don't solve your problem it could yout injector or coil pack or spark plug wire.
Old February 14th, 2015, 11:08 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
Julia Garcia,

I'm sorry to hear of your frustration with your Tahoe. Has your dealer been able to duplicate this problem? Does the transmission only shift hard/lose power when the TC light is on? Do the warning lights stay on or do they come on intermittently? Have you had any aftermarket equipment added to the vehicle (i.e. different size wheels/tires, etc.)?

Could you please PM me your vehicle VIN number so I may research your vehicle further. I may be able to provide additional information.

I look forward to your reply.

Louis
GM Customer Service
Hey I have an issue occurring with the traction control system. And really could use some help, saw Louise was a Gm customer service representative.
My email is elevationskateboards@gmail.com
I'm just overwhelmingly few up with the dealership and the problems I've experienced since day one with this truck. Looking for a Toyota and I'm across the country for business and now this.
Really look forward to a response from someone who could assist. Thank's
Old February 15th, 2015, 7:14 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Hitchcock304
Hey I have an issue occurring with the traction control system. And really could use some help, saw Louise was a Gm customer service representative.
My email is elevationskateboards@gmail.com
I'm just overwhelmingly few up with the dealership and the problems I've experienced since day one with this truck. Looking for a Toyota and I'm across the country for business and now this.
Really look forward to a response from someone who could assist. Thank's
Hitchcock304,

Sincere apologies to hear about this matter. We can understand how frustrating this would be. Please message me privately to discuss this situation further at your earliest convenience.

Kindly,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old February 16th, 2015, 11:56 AM
CF Beginner

I included my email to get a response. Unsure how to private message from my phone.
Could you email me?
And I just want some help not a run around here. I already feel that's it's incredibly sad that I've resourced to this form of help due to lack of help from dealerships. And this truck was purchased new, from day one problems have existed with this truck and made several attempts of having them fixed with little success.

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
Hitchcock304,

Sincere apologies to hear about this matter. We can understand how frustrating this would be. Please message me privately to discuss this situation further at your earliest convenience.

Kindly,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old February 16th, 2015, 4:31 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My 2008 started giving me a stabilitrak warning after driving about 2 miles and would reset after turning truck off and restarting. Problemwent away after a couple of weeks finally. I have no idea what happened. I have driven in the snow several times since then and everything looks fine. When stopping on snow vehicle stops as it always has.
Old February 17th, 2015, 6:43 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by ram49
My 2008 started giving me a stabilitrak warning after driving about 2 miles and would reset after turning truck off and restarting. Problem went away after a couple of weeks finally. I have no idea what happened. I have driven in the snow several times since then and everything looks fine. When stopping on snow vehicle stops as it always has.
could be a loose wheel speed sensor cable connection.....
Old February 17th, 2015, 7:07 AM
CF Beginner

Watch my video....

Old February 18th, 2015, 8:10 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Hitchcock304
I included my email to get a response. Unsure how to private message from my phone.
Could you email me?
And I just want some help not a run around here. I already feel that's it's incredibly sad that I've resourced to this form of help due to lack of help from dealerships. And this truck was purchased new, from day one problems have existed with this truck and made several attempts of having them fixed with little success.
Hitchcock304,

Thanks for your response. I would be happy to e-mail you, but do not see where you've included it as mentioned. Feel free to initiate the process by contacting us at socialmedia@gm.com if you'd like.

Hope that helps,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old February 26th, 2015, 10:49 AM
CF Beginner

I have a 2011 silverado and i have the same issue as walley. Mine stablitrac comes on only when its cold out. When my cruise control would work from time to time the dealer would only fix it if it was actively not working. It still works intermieten. Now the stabiltract does the same thing. Only when its cold. It has even died on my while driving casue of this. I keep a 10mm wrench in the truck to disconnect the battery adn reset it. Any advice?
Old February 27th, 2015, 11:06 AM
CF Junior Member

did you check the brake switch under the dash?

Quick Reply: HELP - Service Stabilitrak & Service Traction Control