Looking for Exploded views or charts - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Looking for Exploded views or charts

CF Beginner

May 2nd, 2010, 4:30 AM   #1  
Looking for Exploded views or charts

Hello Community,

I am desperately looking for exploded view or wiring chart for the
fuel pump system of a 2008 Suburban. MDTAHOE gave me already a
few hints where to look, but it is a little bit hard without any drawing.
So if somebody has or know where to get this charts or views, that would
be really appreciated.
I am especially looking to the part "FPCM" (fuel pump control module), which is located just behind the spare tire.

thank you
Christian

Super Moderator
Professional Mechanic

Bowie, MD

May 2nd, 2010, 10:36 AM   #2  

Administrator

Austin, Texas

May 2nd, 2010, 12:04 PM   #3  
I'll testify to the helpfulness of Alldata, I use it for info on the little womans minivan.

here is a link to a discount coupon for the 1yr subscription which I believe is about $17 after the discount.

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/alldatadiy.com

CF Beginner

May 2nd, 2010, 1:55 PM   #4  
guys, thanks a lot for the link, looks pretty good. But wouldn't it make more sense to buy some books instead of signing up for a yearly online fee?
I actually need for three cars (Suburban,Trailblazer and Ford Mustang 2006). Can you suggest HAYNES books or do you have any other books in mind which also include kind of drawings and charts??

thanks and have good week

Christian

Administrator

KC, MO area

May 2nd, 2010, 4:43 PM   #5  
Even Chilton's is better than Haynes. Factory service manual is best but expensive so it depends on how long you plan on keeping it.

Super Moderator
Professional Mechanic

Bowie, MD

May 2nd, 2010, 7:46 PM   #6  
All Data is a exact copy of the factory manual.

CF Junior Member

Chicagoland

May 3rd, 2010, 9:42 PM   #7  
Posted By: BalckBeauty guys, thanks a lot for the link, looks pretty good. But wouldn't it make more sense to buy some books instead of signing up for a yearly online fee?
I actually need for three cars (Suburban,Trailblazer and Ford Mustang 2006). Can you suggest HAYNES books or do you have any other books in mind which also include kind of drawings and charts??

Christian
Alldata gives you a discount for multiple vehicles. Far cheaper than the factory service manual. Haynes and Chilton are both junk.

Administrator

Austin, Texas

May 4th, 2010, 8:58 PM   #8  
Posted By: BalckBeauty guys, thanks a lot for the link, looks pretty good. But wouldn't it make more sense to buy some books instead of signing up for a yearly online fee?

Christian
Are all three vehicles needing repair right now? Only need to pay for a subscription if you need the manual right then... you might check with a local dealership and see what they do with old manuals, goodwill is also a place to check

Tags
Search this Thread
Sponsors