Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

LT vs LTZ??? Which one should I go with??

Search this Thread

Old January 17th, 2008, 6:59 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT vs LTZ??? Which one should I go with??

Hey guys, Im thinking about getting a 07' Tahoe and am trying to decide if I am going to go with a LT or LTZ? It seems to me teh only difference is theGPS and or DVD players. My4 main wants are GPS, Bluetooth, and Leather, and woodgrain dash. Should I go ahead andfit the bill and get theLTZ?? OR should I get the LT and just pay to add the GPS and Bluetoooth system in? The only issue is $. It looks liek the LTZ's are about $6-10K more than the LT.From what I've seen it looks like most LT's come with leather and wood, just not teh GPS. Am I right or am I missing something?I appreciate any insight you guys could offer, thanks for your help!
Old January 17th, 2008, 7:17 PM
CF Active Member

Default RE: LT vs LTZ??? Which one should I go with??

Sorry.. no bluetooth in any 2007 Tahoes. GPS is big these days for re-sale and I prefer to get everything from the factory (not dealer installed as I am sure they will tear something up installing something) so when something goes wrong, it's under warranty.
Old January 17th, 2008, 8:24 PM
Administrator

Received 155 Likes on 153 Posts

Welcome to the Tahoe forum. LTZs come w/ Autoride, chrome door handles/mirror covers/grill, power remote liftgate, heated washer fluid, Rainsense wipers, locking rear axle, second row heated leather power release seats, wood grain storage in front of console, 20" polished aluminum wheels, & third row seat. This is above the 3LT package.
Old January 17th, 2008, 8:50 PM
CF Active Member

I'm not sure but fairly certain that lumbar supports are only in the LTZ. At least I couldn't find anything that wasn't an LTZ that had them either in Tahoe's or Suburbans. Lumbar was big on my wish list as well as heated seats...
Old January 17th, 2008, 9:22 PM
CF Beginner

Shark, thanks for the info! One more question, What do you mean by 3LT Package?? Is this like teh technology package you can add on? Thanks again for the info!
Old January 17th, 2008, 9:38 PM
CF Beginner

dude, there is no 3LT. Its 1LT, 2LT and LTZ.
Old January 17th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Administrator

Dude, according to the latest sales brochure, the Tahoe comes as LS, LT1, LT2, LT3, LTZ, & Hybrid.

guvner: according to the same source, the 3LT & LTZ now come with the 12 way seats which includes lumbar.
Old January 17th, 2008, 11:05 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dudes, i have an LT3. I also have power lumbar and remote rear power hatch.

From what I remember, I havent researched the 08's but you can basically get the LT3 with everything the LTZ comes with except the autoride suspension and maybe the chrome trim, oh yeah and the wood grain console.
Old January 17th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Administrator

It's late and I'm really tired of typing. Check out the differences at chevy.com or get a sales brochure at your local dealer.
Old January 18th, 2008, 5:01 AM
CF Junior Member

how aboutfactory order one, to the specs u like, thats what i did with my burb, got a list of the stuff i need, they couldnt find one so they factory ordered one. cheaper that way plus u got all the things u want.

Quick Reply: LT vs LTZ??? Which one should I go with??