Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Park assist stuck off. Radio stuck off. No chimes or Audible warnings

Search this Thread

Old May 27th, 2012, 12:34 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Park assist stuck off. Radio stuck off. No chimes or Audible warnings

My 2010 tahoe has giving me no problems for 2 and half years since bought brand new. She is heavily modified with an 8 inch bulletproof liftkit. Full fox racing coilovers and shox. Fabtech four link rear. 22 inch BMF sotas with matching 35inch trail grapplers. Full system with Memphis audio components amps and subs. Intake exhaust custom tune and gears. Here is my problem. When I got back from kingfishing I noticed my radio wouldnt turn on and my amps werent getting power. So naturally I figured bad remote wire. Well then I noticed my chimes werent working. Doors,hood,tailgate etc. It would say they are open but wouldnt chime. Well on the way home my gas light came on. No low fuel chime but it says everything on the dash. I tried resetting my radio looked for fuses no luck. I hear a strange hum/ringing from behind my dash that doesnt go away with keys in or out of truck. Truck on or off. Im frustrated and not sure what to think of this. Any help would be a god send thank you
Old April 5th, 2013, 8:54 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you ever find the solution?

Having similar issues on my avalanche... No humming though