Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

So what should I expect?

Old October 10th, 2008, 8:05 AM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So what should I expect?

So I went in to get new rims today on my 07 LT2 tahoe with 28000 miles on it cause it was time for new tires so I wanted new rims as well... Well then I started thinking about it and my factory warranty is about to be up and I figured I was getting a new tahoe within 2 years anyways. There is no better time to buy a tahoe than right now. However, they just ended their employee pricing plus 5000 cash back deal. So I want to know how much I should expect off sticker price on Tahoes/Yukons when I go to the chevrolet dealership on Monday. I know they are desperate to sell these things right now, so I am looking to get a great deal. At least 5k off. Tell me what to expect guys because I am not sure if they are still offering the same great deals they were last month. Thanks for the advice![/align][/align]Todd[/align]
Old October 12th, 2008, 12:29 PM
CF Active Member

Default RE: So what should I expect?

anybody?
Old October 16th, 2008, 12:50 AM
CF Junior Member

Well, try calling them and give them a fake name [or no name at all] and ask about it. Then once you go, if you're really considering it, then bring it up and see what they can do for you. I haven't done any car-buying myself [I'm 15!] but I go with my parents a lot when we buy new cars, and the last 3 cars my mom's had were because of me e-mailing the dealers in her name, getting them to knockoff some price and what not. It may seem weird but it worked!
Old October 16th, 2008, 8:26 PM
Administrator

Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

thetahoe is right, I did a lot of email related or internet purchasing before I even went in. I pretty much got the price i wanted just going back and forth with email.
then when you go in just act not so interested and they may come down a bit more... I got got 10k knocked off my 07..granted that is probalby pretty standard but its probalby the first time I have drove away with no buyers remorse I felt I really got a good deal...