Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Show your hoe/burb! Post them pics boys!

Search this Thread

Old January 20th, 2007, 7:53 PM
CF Beginner

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: SHOW YOUR HOE! POST THEM PICS BOYS!

2WDName:  CIMG0551.jpg
Views: 6055
Size:  100.6 KB
Old January 20th, 2007, 7:55 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn I like that ride! Looks sweet! That was the color I was going to get!

What wheels and tires are those?

MIne is 4x4, I wonder if they have a different stock height?? Seems yours sits slightly lower, which i like.
Old January 20th, 2007, 9:10 PM
CF Beginner

Thanks again Biglg! I was primarily going to get me a 4x4 but when I took the wife she fell in love with this one and already had plans on altering the wheels and tires so considering we were going to go much bigger on them wheels it made no sense in getting it 4x4. It would have been a high price to pay for a little off roading on 24's! The wheels are Foose DF6 wrapped around BFGoodrich GForce 305/35/R24. I thought it would loose its smooth ride but to my surprise it still rides really smooth with a good grip on the road.
Old January 20th, 2007, 10:32 PM
CF Addict

Well I love the setup! I would say that if I were to ever get black wheels, I would choose to on that color vehicle. Before I saw your vehicle I would have never considered black wheels on anything. However, your vehicle has changed my opinions! I love your ride, looks sweet!
Old January 20th, 2007, 11:05 PM
CF Beginner

Thanks for the love Biglg!
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:10 AM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well it's not a hoe but since I've been hangin' out here hopefully it will be ok. I have since added vent visors, mud flaps, Flowmaster 40 with dual exits behind each rear tire, and a leveling kit.

Southland, love the black rims. I have been contemplating getting some but haven't been able to find any I like. Yours look great!

Anyway, heres my Av.

~digdug

[IMG]local://upfiles/3752/28965D04A3EC47AF8F3687AA403ECE38.jpg[/IMG]
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:44 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: tahoe07

Engine2, black is a great canvas. You have a ton of options!

Trucks look good guys. Post those pics. I love being able to put a "face" to a name.
Thanks tahoe07, actually its Dark Blue Metallic (When its overcast like in my photo or night time its looks black). When its sunny its got a funky blue thing going (Which I dont like too much, but I was told it was from the metallic part of paint). The day I purchased it was overcast outside. I love being able to put a "face" to a screen name as well. This Forum is a great resource.
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:47 AM
CF Veteran

ORIGINAL: doo600

ORIGINAL: engine2

doo600,
What kind of cradle set up do you have for your Ipod?
http://www.everythingipod.com/produc...=YES&max=1

I'm not real happy with it though. It fits good and charges but I only have it connected to the cigarette lighter so it's not as stable as it should be. Not an optimum viewing angle either. One of these days I'm gonna take out a light pole trying to get a new song. I also get that damn whining through the speakers. Drives me crazy. I'm in search of a new one, any ideas?
Thanks for the info. I am just starting to research the Ipod hookup stuff. The whining in the speakers would drive me crazy as well. I am hoping to find a solution where I can have a cradle set up like yours, use the CLA for power, and get an excellent connection with no "whining in the speakers". Keep me posted if you find something.
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:57 AM
CF Veteran

Nice pics.

How do you post the larger photos? Thumbnails are fine but I would like the option to have a larger pic for some items.
Old January 21st, 2007, 1:03 AM
CF Veteran

ORIGINAL: tahoe07

Nice pics.

How do you post the larger photos? Thumbnails are fine but I would like the option to have a larger pic for some items.
Thanks. I just did mine for the first time last night, so I am still learning this system. I am not sure, but I think if you dont embed the picture it comes out big without the thumbnails-but remember I am not sure.

Quick Reply: Show your hoe/burb! Post them pics boys!