Tahoe & SuburbanThe power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900
Welcome to Chevrolet forum!
Welcome to Chevrolet forum,
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Chevrolet forum today!
I have chovey tahoe 2008 LTZ and i have problem with stabilitrak and tracation control both are truning off and making DTC light on then the car getting so heavy and the power of the engin will reduce right away so please some 1 can help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Register today for free or log-in if already registered to remove this ad!
Last edited by harem; 04-04-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Okay, I apologize in advance, but this is just too funny...
1. What the hell is a "Chovey"?
2. "I" is capitalized when you mean yourself. As in "I don't know grammar".
3. I was unaware these vehicles came with Air Traffic Control lights.
4. Perhaps all that air traffic landing on your vehicle is why it's so heavy. I suggest removing some airplanes and trying again.
5. Cars no longer use "engin"s. They do however generally contain engines.
...Need $, will settle for ¢...
2009 Tahoe LTZ (Mikayla)
2012 Wrangler Rubicon on 35s (River)
2016 Tesla Model S or X (Saving my ¢)
Your problem is in powertrain electronics somewhere. It's unlikely you'll get anywhere without scanning for DTCs and associated freeze frames. At a minimum, get the engine control and transmission control modules scanned.