Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

What are your views on a Chevy Tahoe?

Old December 20th, 2012, 3:13 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What are your views on a Chevy Tahoe?

Well, I've noticed that a Chevrolet has become more efficient with the implementation of options like the Hybrid and active fuel management.
So, I am thinking to buy a Chevy Tahoe. I am in Denver.
What can you say about Chevy Tahoe in Denver ?
One of my friends has suggested me dealing with them. Is there any experience?
Old December 21st, 2012, 10:00 AM
Super Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're going to find, that there are as many accoutrements (automatic/convenience) functions available, as are had on the most expensive vehicles made. I would suggest the heavier model (3/4 ton) and 4WD given your location.
Old December 22nd, 2012, 9:37 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought a 2012 Chevy Tahoe, 4x4, LT w/ luxury package March 31st, 2012. I LOVE my Tahoe. I bought it in CT., and a couple months later, moved to WA. State, with a 6x12 UHaul trailer behind me. I am extremely impressed with this rig!! I came from an '11 Toyota 4Runner, Trail Edition 4x4, and I HATED it. I had been used to driving big trucks. The 4Runner was too small for me, and EXTREMELY uncofortable!! I found myself NOT wanting to drive it the 30 mins. to work. I decided that IT needed to go. I had it 6 months. YES, I did test drive it before I bought it. I decided to get a Tahoe. Man, I LOVE this truck more and more!! The drive across country was amazing!! The OnStar was absolutley invaulable to me. I truly couldn't be happier with the truck, espcially since I got rid of the lousy stock tires, and put on BFG Rugged Terrains. I have been 4 wheeling in it, I have driven it in the tons of snow that we are currently having in WA.I can not say enough good things about my Tahoe!! Would I buy it again? ABSOLUTELY!!! I an a heartbeat!!