Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Wiring Diagrams

Search this Thread

Old September 4th, 2009, 8:07 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring Diagrams

Is there a site where I can get wiring diagrams for a 2006 Tahoe?
Old September 4th, 2009, 12:10 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

try this: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

its how I found the ones for my VSS on my 09...
Old September 4th, 2009, 3:41 PM
Banned

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

what are you looking for?
Old September 4th, 2009, 5:56 PM
Super Moderator
ROTM Coordinator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can get most of the factory diagrams as well, let us know what diagram you need and we may be able to help. Be careful trusting things you find free on the net, they may be good but not exactly your vehilce. Id need the engine size to look it up.
Old September 5th, 2009, 7:44 PM
CF Junior Member

I have a 02 burban with the 5.3l. I would like to have the wiring diagram for the audio system. I don't have the bose system. I want to replace the factory amp. It does have onstar if that helps. Thanks
Old September 5th, 2009, 7:52 PM
Super Moderator
ROTM Coordinator

I have access to about 6 different diagrams for an 02 Burb 5.3, do you have a subwoofer? and how many speakers? Is it a 1500 or a 2500 model?

Here is one but I am not sure its exactly your model..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
va156615.pdf (62.2 KB, 391 views)
Old September 5th, 2009, 8:47 PM
Banned

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

check the glove compartment for these codes and tell us which ones you have:

<TR><TD valign="middle" align="center" rowspan="1">UK3 Control Steering Wheel, Accessory
</TD></TR><TR><TD valign="middle" align="center" rowspan="1">UK6 Radio Control RR Seat And Earphone Jacks
</TD></TR><TR><TD valign="middle" align="center" rowspan="1">UL0 Radio - AM/FM Stereo, Cass. - Europe Compliant
</TD></TR><TR><TD valign="middle" align="center" rowspan="1">UL9 Radio - AM/FM Stereo, Seek/Scan, Auto Reverse Music Search CASS, CD, Auto Tone, Clock, ETR, Bose
</TD></TR><TR><TD valign="middle" align="center" rowspan="1">UM6 Radio - AM/FM Stereo, Seek/Scan, Auto Reverse Cassette, Clock And ETR
</TD></TR><TR><TD valign="middle" align="center" rowspan="1">UM7 Radio - AM/FM Stereo, Seek/Scan Clock, And ETR - Base On All Models
</TD></TR><TR><TD valign="middle" align="center" rowspan="1">UN0 Radio-AM/FM Stereo, Seek/Scan, Compact Disc, Auto Tone Control, Clock, And ETR</TD></TR><TR><TD valign="middle" align="center" rowspan="1">
UP0 Radio - AM/FM Stereo, Seek/Scan, Auto Reverse Music Search Cassette, Compact Disc, Auto Tone Control, Clock, And ETR
</TD></TR><TR><TD valign="middle" align="center" rowspan="1">UQ3 Speaker System, Performance Enhanced Audio
</TD></TR><TR><TD valign="middle" align="center" rowspan="1">UQ5 Speaker System 4, Dual Front Door Mounted, Dual Extended Range Quarter Mounted
</TD></TR><TR><TD valign="middle" align="center" rowspan="1">UQ7 Speaker System Premium Performance, Enhanced Audio, BoseŽ
</TD></TR><TR><TD valign="middle" align="center" rowspan="1">UW3 Radio AM/FM Stereo, Seek/Scan, Auto REV Music Search Cassette, Data System, Clock, ETR
<TD valign="middle" align="center" rowspan="1">U1Z Player Multiple Compac Disc, Passenger Compartment
<TD valign="middle" align="center" rowspan="1">Y91 Merchandised PKG Luxury Edition
</TD></TD></TD></TR>
Old September 5th, 2009, 9:30 PM
Super Moderator
ROTM Coordinator

Yeah, Shawn can get the exact one for you since he has access to GM data. Id go with his post.
Old November 4th, 2009, 10:40 AM
CF Beginner

Default My configuration ...

Hello Tahoe Experts !

My Z71 is equiped with : UN0 / UK6 / UQ3

i think i have :

A Power Amplifier behind the glove box
2 Speakers in each Front door
1 Speaker in eacr rear doar
1 speaker in each upper side (left and right) of the cargo (sorry for my english)

Am i right ?

I would like to have the exact reference of the PowerAmplifier because i have to change one of the two plugs (the little one, .. the power one !)

Can some one help me please ? Ho Please !!!

Thanks a lot
Regards

Joe
Old April 9th, 2010, 11:20 AM
CF Beginner

How about the audio scehmatics for a 2006 silverado UQ7

Quick Reply: Wiring Diagrams