Tahoe & Suburban DIY and Useful Threads This section is for DIY writeups, FAQs, and other useful threads. If you would like something posted in here, please contact a moderator.

07 Tahoe losing power

Search this Thread

Old March 3rd, 2017, 12:55 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 Tahoe losing power

My 07 Tahoe was hit on front passenger side. Afterwards, check engine light, service stabilitrak and service traction control came on. The truck was having a hard time starting if it all, running weak, losing power and dying. Right before the accident, the only thing out of the ordinary was I added injector cleaner. I got codes p101 and p102 for bank 1 and 2 running lean. Battery was replaced, alternator is good. I replaced the MAF sensor which looked damaged and reset the computer. The truck is now hard starting, still running weak, experiencing loss of power and dying. My insurance company fought me tooth and nail and took a month to fix my truck. I had to fight them to address my service lights just to pick it up today and have all the lights come back on. I'm going to call them in the morning, but I also don't want to assume they're going to handle it. If anyone else has experienced this issue and has any ideas I would appreciate it.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 4:30 PM
Administrator

Received 155 Likes on 153 Posts

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you didn't sign off on the claim as accepted yet.