Tahoe & Suburban DIY and Useful Threads This section is for DIY writeups, FAQs, and other useful threads. If you would like something posted in here, please contact a moderator.

Connector 20791502 Question

Search this Thread

Old February 23rd, 2017, 6:47 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Connector 20791502 Question

I just purchased connector 20791502 for slot 14 in the left I/P junction box of my 13 Tahoe. Will be using it to provide power to a new accessory. The connector came with a pin and pigtail extension in the slot identified as ground. I'm gonna add the pin In the other slot needed to tap into RAP, but I assume I can use the extended pigtail for a ground connection. Correct?

2nd question

I was searching the GM parts direct website and noticed they had the roof module with the garage door opener buttons. Since my vehicle didn't come with that feature if I bought this unit will it be plug and play to provide that fiunctionality? Is the vehicle already wired for those?
Old February 24th, 2017, 8:47 AM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by harrim
2nd question

I was searching the GM parts direct website and noticed they had the roof module with the garage door opener buttons. Since my vehicle didn't come with that feature if I bought this unit will it be plug and play to provide that fiunctionality? Is the vehicle already wired for those?
drop the dome light or headliner and see if the wiring harness is there.