Tahoe & Suburban DIY and Useful Threads This section is for DIY writeups, FAQs, and other useful threads. If you would like something posted in here, please contact a moderator.

Service Traction Control & Stabilitrak after shock replacement

Old June 5th, 2014, 8:46 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Service Traction Control & Stabilitrak after shock replacement

I recently replaced the shocks on my 2007 Suburban LTZ. I installed new shocks and autoride compressor from Arnott Industries. Ever since, service traction control and service stabilitrak has been coming up on the display. Occasionally, I will also see Traction Control Off & Stabilitrak Off as well, but not every time. I had no issues before i replaced the shocks.

I checked for codes, but there weren't any. I have also checked the sensors that come with the kit for the front shocks with an ohm meter and they checked out fine. I am suspecting a loose wire or connection, but haven't come up with anything yet.

Has anyone else encountered this?
Old April 6th, 2020, 6:09 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ddlock
I recently replaced the shocks on my 2007 Suburban LTZ. I installed new shocks and autoride compressor from Arnott Industries. Ever since, service traction control and service stabilitrak has been coming up on the display. Occasionally, I will also see Traction Control Off & Stabilitrak Off as well, but not every time. I had no issues before i replaced the shocks.

I checked for codes, but there weren't any. I have also checked the sensors that come with the kit for the front shocks with an ohm meter and they checked out fine. I am suspecting a loose wire or connection, but haven't come up with anything yet.

Has anyone else encountered this?
I had the same exact problem right after having my shocks and compressor replaced. Took it to a shop and they came up with a code for the fuel pump control module. Replaced that and all lights are off on my dash. It is located in the rear of the truck above the spare tire. (Now this could have been the problem or they could have found a loose wire/connection back there and just told me it was the fuel pump module. Who knows? But its worth looking back there to see if you can find the problem