TrailBlazer 2002-2009
The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

03 Trailblazer 4WD issues and questions! need help!

Old April 26th, 2016, 8:25 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 Trailblazer 4WD issues and questions! need help!

I am new to the forum and have questions regarding my truck. I have a '03 Trailblazer 4WD. with 151,000 miles. it is my every day vehicle and also use it to tow my boat. recently I was at a stop light first in line waiting to make a left turn in the afternoon, and it all of a sudden just died on me with out warning. I tried to start it 3 or 4 times and it did absolutely nothing. I had to have it towed to a near by mechanic where it sat for the night. the next morning i stopped at his shop and had to get a jacket out of my truck and figured i would try and start it. surprisingly it started as if nothing were wrong! I left it with them and they cleaned and tightened the grounds on it, cleaned the throttle body and i picked it up. all that was late last week and they said they are are not sure if this was the cause. i still feel like it wants to die on me in afternoon heat while sitting still at traffic lights. so all that said, my question is what what would cause it to die? I am wanting to get it fixed so that i can TRUST it again! any answers would be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks in advance!!
Ted

Search this Thread