Go Back   Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > Past Chevy Truck, SUV & Vans > TrailBlazer
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

TrailBlazer 2002-2009
The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2009, 03:48 PM
CF Beginner

Default 03 Trailblazer front end noise gone South

For awhile now I've hearing a noise from my driver side front end. It usually starts on the right curve on the way to get my kids(about a 25mile an hour curve). It's a dull noise that has a little vibration to it. Today I turned slow in a parking lot and I could feel the power start to go away and what I can only think to call like rolling feeling in the front left. Every turn in my very slow drive home has that loss of power slushy front end feeling. I've been reading some forums and took the tire/caliper and rotor off, but can't really figure out what to yank on to figure out what has too much slop in it. I just keep trying to compare stuff from passenger to driver side looking for differences. Any Thoughts

Mike
Register today for free or log-in if already registered to remove this ad!
Old 11-24-2009, 09:34 PM
CF Beginner

The stabilizer link seems to have too much slop in it, but would that cause a constant humming noise I've been hearing?
Old 11-24-2009, 09:34 PM

Tags
blazer, chevy, end, engine, front, frontend, gm, humming, makes, noise, s10, silverado, tire, trail, trailblazer