TrailBlazer 2002-2009
The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

Lots of Gremlins

Old April 29th, 2016, 10:29 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lots of Gremlins REPAIRED

We got our 07 april 15th. I thought we were getting a good deal. When my wife was driving it home she moved the seat and every light on the dash came on. I told her to pull off the street and shut it off and restart and they went away. Then the tpms light came on. then 1 speaker worked for the stereo. then she said the rear wiper doesn't work. Checked and no blade on arm so probable hasn't worked in a while.Also only 1 remote works sometime and when lift gate is open the electric lock actuator just cycles. Researching these problems I am pretty sure its a broken wire(s) in the hatch jam. I will update tomorrow after I have a chance to tear into it.

Found 3 broken wired in pass through. black and 2 oranges. Repaired them and all the gremlins went away. Someone had been in tailgate before me cause there is a new wiper motor and the washer hose was unhooked.

Last edited by Yankeejim; April 30th, 2016 at 11:00 AM. Reason: REPAIRED

Search this Thread