Traverse Chevrolet's full size Crossover. Introduced in the model year 2009, the Traverse is a stylish and highly fuel efficient cross between a powerful SUV and a spacious minivan.

2014 Chevrolet Traverse
Platform: Lambda

2010 Traverse falling to pieces

Search this Thread

Old August 18th, 2015, 8:01 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Traverse falling to pieces

Looking for some advice on strange issues that I have been having with my Traverse.
1)The radio will switch to auxiliary for no reason at all and the automatic trunk will begin to close but pop back up even though nothing is in the way. Took it to the local dealer and they said it was fine, ugghh frustrating.
2)My rear wiper blade no longer touches the window in most spots and makes an awful grinding sound and I have replaced the blade twice with no relief or success.
3) When accelerating quickly my front end will shake,I describe it like having ice build up in the winter, but no ice. This happens everyday when I leave work (get onto interstate) but if I slow down and reaccelerate it goes away, again the dealership said there is nothing that they can detect.
I know my car and this stuff is not normal. I love my car but feel like it is going to nickle and dime me since I am out of warranty!! I do not want to get rid of it please help!