Uplander 2005-2009
This sport-van offers a sporty feel and roomy interior, all in the body of a minivan.
Platform: U-Body

2007...ck eng. light coming on after dealer replaced fuel pump last week...

Search this Thread

Old July 7th, 2011, 6:24 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007...ck eng. light coming on after dealer replaced fuel pump last week...

I had a my fuel pump replaced a week ago at the dealer. After I picked it up and drove it about 100 miles...the check engine light came on. Thinking maybe it was due to the fuel being drained and put back in and maybe the dealer didn't get the gas cap on good, I filled the van up and reset the light (by unhooking the battery for a few minutes.) I've gone about 330 miles on this tank, and now the light has come on again. I've put about 65,000 miles on this van and never had this problem before. I know on some vehicles, there is a way to get the code for why the light is coming on by turning the van on a certain way. Anyone have any suggestions short of taking it back to the dealer? I still have the powertrain warranty for a month longer.

Thanks!
Beck